Copper Characters and Numbers for Coding Machine
Copper Characters and Numbers for Coding Machine: All kinds of
letters numbers can be made by brass and steel.
Stainless steel brass and zinc types can be used on all kinds of
hot stamp coder and hot ink roll coderswith characteristics of long
printing life and excellent wear-resistance.All special
numbersletterssignsType Blocks and Clitches can be custom-made
according to drawing or sampels.
1. High temperature resistance.
2. Resistance to wear long usage life.
3. Standard types: 0-9 A-Z dot and (/).
4. Size for hot stamping foil coder:2*4*15mm 2*3*15mm 1.2*3*15mm.
5. Size for hot solid ink roll
|Description||Frame size(mm)||Application Range|
|Zinc Types Steel Types Cooper Types||Hot Stamp Coder: 2*4*15mm, 2*3*15mm, Ink Roll Coder: 2*3.4*6.8mm,
2.5*7.0*6.8mm, 3.0*3.4*6.8mm, 3.4*3.4*6.8mm||Suitable for all series coders|